Tuesday 8 February 2011

New Blog !!

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog!
Recently I've become addicted to watching beauty vlogs on youtube and reading alot of beauty blogs. I love getting ideas of makeup looks from others, reading reviews on products I'm not sure whether to try or not, being introduced to new products many of which have become my must haves and generally sharing my love of all things beauty and fashion with others. So this inspired me to create my own blog to share things I love and new things I have found with others. It won't just all be about beauty and fashion, it will include other random things I feel the urge to write about and what I've been up to.
Hope you all enjoy reading and hope you comment to tell me what you think and share your loves with me :) !!

xoxo Jayde

No comments:

Post a Comment