Saturday 12 February 2011

Tangled !

Last night I went to the cinema with 3 of my best friends and we ended up watching the new Disney animation Tangled. It is the story of the well known  fairytale Rapunzel. The story is about a magic flower with healing powers which a wicked witch wants to keep to herself to keep her looking young. However one day the queen is sick and the flower is found to heal her. The powers of the flower are then passed on to her daughter Rapunzel who is kidnapped by the wicked witch. She keeps Rapunzel locked up in a tower where noone but the wicked witch can use her magic hair. Until one day a wanted thief turns up in Rapunzels tower and she makes a deal with him for him to show her the floating lights in exchange for her crown.



This film is so good. It has everthing I love about disney films, a Princess,  a villian , a love story and a happy ending. Although it is aimed at children all ages will enjoy it, there was actually more teenagers and adults in the showing we went to than children. It's a light hearted enjoyable film which I'm sure I will watch again and again. Disney never fails to amaze me in delivering such enjoyable films. I would definetley recommend anyone to watch this especially if you love all the Disney classics.

xoxo Jayde

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say thanks for following my blog! I really appreciate it ;-) I love your blogs, keep it up! :D Elsie x

    ReplyDelete